A teenager from Nebraska just had one of the weirdest experiences after she accidentally impaled herself with what appears to be an iPhone charger.
“I got so excited that I literally jumped off of my bed. I landed right on the charger,” she said.
Normally, the chances of this happening are close to none, but Julia’s room happens to be extremely messy. And the thing is, she even made sure to keep a remembrance of her careless moment for the whole world to see.
“Right before I screamed for my mom to come rip it out of me, I crawled to my phone to take a picture,” she said.
Here’s what it looks like to have your foot stabbed by a charger.
So far, Julia’s post has 15,000 retweets and 18,000 likes as of posting time.
We’re pretty sure that Julia has learned her lesson when it comes to keeping a clean room the hard way, but hey, at least she went viral.