Word around town is that 64-year-old comedienne Tiya Pusit is set to tie the knot some time next year. Her groom? Long-time boyfriend Nathan Villa, who is 27 years old.
According to Tiya Pusit, Nathan, a call-center agent whom she met on Facebook, used to be one of her avid suitors. "Tatlo nga 'yan eh...dalawang foreigner," says the veteran actress. "Pero, ito kasi masigasig, kaya napa-oo niya ako." We refuse to talk about their sex life, but you can read about it here if you're keen on knowing what's up. Oh, what say you? Tiya Pusit, IKAW NA!
Reports also say that the guy's family has no qualms about him romancing a woman 37 years his senior, which makes them a pretty legitimate couple. And hey, Tiya Pusit is a pretty legitimate lover, too! We have a few theories on why Nathan is going bonkers with her.
1. Because everyday is hump day in the Tiya Pusit house of pleasure
2. Because she's got some serious ballroom moves (look at that finale pose...PAK!)
3. Because her version of the sun dance is way cuter than Laida Magtalas's
4. Because she gave the most alluring lap dance in history
5. Because she's not intimidated by all the younger "baby gerls" surrounding her man
NEXT: A simple tribute to another comedienne who recently got hitched