Vapers be warned. Another incident of a vape device exploding and causing severe injuries to its owner has occurred following a series of similar incidents.
According to Andrew Hall, he was in the bathroom getting ready for work when his vape pen just exploded.
Aside from a bloody mouth, Hall who was initially rushed to the ICU lost at least 7 teeth and sustained second degree neck and face burns.
“I just want to bring to light this is possible that they can explode without warning. I would have said ‘no way that's possible’ until now,” he said.
If you think the sudden burst was not anywhere near fatal then think again; it actually broke Hall’s sink and caused dark burn marks on the wall.
After his ordeal, Hall has some advice to his former fellow vapers.
“I've been doing this for about a year now and assure you I did not do anything I wasn't supposed to but it exploded in my face… I Vape but I no longer do and I hope to possible sway those that do to maybe reevaluate or find other methods of smoking,” he said.
If you still aren’t convinced then check out these videos of vaping devices suddenly lighting up.