Sorry, no results were found for

WATCH: Terror Attack Claims 19 Lives At Manchester Concert

Headliner Ariana Grande is left 'broken' by the incident
by Andrei Medina | May 23, 2017
Most Popular

An explosion believed to be a terror attack has killed at least 19 people and injured 50 others in Manchester Arena, England, where Ariana Grande performed at a concert.

Authorities said the blast was most likely caused by a suicide bomber, GMA News Online reports.

Concertgoers said they felt the huge blast when they were leaving the venue, and was followed by public panic as everyone just started pushing, shoving, and rushing to get out.

Continue reading below ↓

Here’s what happened when the blast rocked the venue:

The loud “bang” was also heard from outside:

Continue reading below ↓

And here’s the chaos that ensued afterwards:

Ariana, for her part, seems to be unharmed and is trying to stay strong as she consoles the victims and her fans.

Continue reading below ↓

The US singer is set to also have a tour in the Philippines this August. However, we’re not sure if her Manila concert will still push through following this tragic incident.

So far, TMZ reports that Ariana has canceled her world tour indefinitely.

One of the largest terrorist attacks in Britain happened back in 2005, where over 50 people were killed by suicide bombings during the rush hour at London’s public transport system.

Meanwhile, netizens took to social media to condemn the shocking incident:

Continue reading below ↓

Continue reading below ↓

Continue reading below ↓

MORE FROM FHM.COM.PH

Continue reading below ↓

Continue reading below ↓

 

Most Popular
Latest Stories
Most Popular